- student success
- bachelor's programs
- analytics and technology
- applied mathematics
- art minor
- biomedical engineering
- business administration (general concentration)
- engineering & computing
- business communication
- department of mathematics
- catholic studies
- modern languages
- civil engineering
- communication sciences and disorders
- computer science
- corporate accounting & finance
- criminal justice
- educational studies
- electrical engineering
- elementary education
- environmental studies
- exercise science
- film acting degree
- film studies minor
- financial markets & economic analysis
- health science
- international business
- international journalism
- leadership development minor
- marketing analytics
- materials science
- mechanical engineering
- medical humanities minor
- medical laboratory sciences
- medical spanish
- nonprofit leadership
- peace and international studies
- physics of medicine
- physics department
- political science
- public policy
- public relations and advertising
- secondary education
- special education
- sport management
- statistics minor
- theatre arts
- theology and religious studies
- theology teaching
- women, gender, and sexuality studies
- pre-physician assistant
- pre-veterinary medicine
- college of arts and sciences
- college of business, influence, and information analysis
- saint luke's™ college of nursing and health sciences
- academic support
- academic advising
- aylward-dunn learning center
- greenlease library
- honors program
- study abroad
- academic integrity
- center for service learning
- advanced college credit program
- course schedules
- institutional review board
- university press
- communication & fine arts
the cybersecurity major is designed so graduates can attain employment in an it/cybersecurity-related field and advance their careers in industry, government, or academia. graduates will have an understanding of the breadth of security-related issues in technology deployment and the ethical underpinnings of appropriate data management and protection. this cybersecurity program is an interdisciplinary program combining elements of computer science, analytics, criminal justice, intelligence gathering, and risk planning. in this unique partnership with saint louis university, rockhurst students will get the advantage of learning from two jesuit institutions.
students in this program will be able to...
- analyze security issues in computer systems and design solutions to mitigate them
- synthesize the knowledge of computer systems, security, and business processes
- support the implementation of ethical guidelines and social requirements of security systems
- use data analytics to inform decision-making
- communicate concepts in a professional and effective manner
- function effectively as a member or leader of a team
students are offered a wide range of faculty and professional skill-sets between the two institutions ranging from traditional faculty to professionals in homeland security and other public/private security roles. while technical aspects are covered, so are aspects of analytical thinking and data utilization; the coverage of criminal justice systems and evolving legal issues surrounding cybersecurity/cybercrime; effective communication skills inherent in liberal arts programs, and the application of ethics and human-centeredness to decision making.
- the hope for the capstone course is an opportunity to work with an organization of their choice to evaluate, design, and implement a security solution important to the business
- job and networking opportunities in the growing kansas city tech industry
- internship opportunities with businesses in the kansas city area
this degree is in partnership with saint louis university.
when does this partnership start?
students at 世界杯赛程2022最新赛程表 can begin taking courses at slu starting in the fall 1 term on monday, august 22, 2022.
how do i look up my class schedule once i have registered?
you will register for these courses just like any other rockhurst course. your faculty advisor will walk you through what course to take and they will show up in rockweb like any other class.
who is my academic coach?
your academic coach at the school for professional studies for undergraduate courses is eboni chism. eboni can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
your academic coach for graduate courses is sharon spicer. sharon can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
your academic coach will offer academic support for your courses taken through the partnership with slu.
how do i contact my instructor and retrieve a syllabus?
when looking up your classes in banner self-service, the instructor teaching the course will be listed. to email the instructor for a course syllabus, click on the circular envelope icon located on the right-hand side of the instructor's name.
how do i pay for my classes?
all partnership courses will be included in your rockhurst annual tuition.
where are my class(es) located?
the upper division major courses in this program will be a combination of courses taught on the rockhurst campus by ru faculty, and approximately nine courses taught online by faculty in the saint louis university school of professional studies.
how do i get textbooks?
you can visit the slu barnes and noble bookstore online to purchase your textbooks. the course instructor will have the name of your textbook on the course syllabus.
how do i get my transcripts?
rockhurst is still the degree-awarding institution in this partnership so your slu courses will be shown on your rockhurst transcripts.
if you have questions about this process, email email@example.com or call 816-501-4048.